Monday, March 28, 2011

Rotary Cutter: Found!

jill

Would you believe it?  I went to a local quilt show this past Saturday, came home, and found my rotary cutter!  It was right beside my quarter inch foot.  Of all the places for it to be, right?

Fancy Four-Patch Pattern

Luckily for the three of us (Jill, RC and the 1/4”), I picked up a table runner kit, complete with pattern and fabric, at one of the vendor booths that very morning.  It seemed the perfect, quick project for me and my newly relocated cutter and foot.  Still early afternoon, I figured I could knock this thing out before dinner.

 Make it tonight!

Three “tonights” later, it’s still not done.  (I was so looking forward to amazing the blog world with a finished project.)  Alas, I started working on the quilting tonight, and it’s surprisingly very fun and addictive.  It shouldn’t be long before I share my table runner!

2 comments:

  1. Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio use advanced speaker design and dynamic isolation technology, make better use of power energy, and to further improve the dynamic of the low frequency. The beats headphones power supply isolation technology, can effectively reduce the external noise, let you experience you favourite music of all the details.

    ReplyDelete