Monday, April 4, 2011

Fancy Four-Patch Table Runner

Jill

I can hear your applause!  Yay!  My table runner is now a finished project!

Jill's Finished Table Runner

What I thought was a simple project that finishable in an evening, took me over a week.  I suppose that’s not terrible; I technically could have never finished it.   (Lately I’ve only been finishing embroidered onesies, so I’m exceptional proud of myself for sewing something different.)  This finished project was immediately put to use, now running on the coffee table in my living room.  Perfect to complement April’s showers, the bright blues and green warm up my room with a springtime touch.

fancy four-patch

fancy table runner

I picked up this table runner kit, complete with pattern and fabric for the top and binding, from a vendor booth’s at a local quilt show.  I recognized the proprietor of the booth as also being local, one of the “generations” at Generation’s Quilt Shop in Pottstown, PA.  I’m sure that if you stopped by the shop, you could probably pick up this kit, but if you just can’t make it to town, the fabrics were from Robert Kaufman’s Dill Blossoms fabric line and the simple pattern was nicely laminated on a two-sided card from Pieced Tree Patterns.

Here’s my Fancy Four-Patch Table Runner in its current resting place.  It was a beautifully sunny, 75 degree day here, so I’ll have to apologize for the sun beams across it.

table runner

3 comments:

  1. I like it... (maybe cause I'm obsessed with turquoise colour :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I also love the colors. It reminds me of the peacock tufted dining chair currently at Pier1. It's taking me a lot of restraint not to purchase one for my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio use advanced speaker design and dynamic isolation technology, make better use of power energy, and to further improve the dynamic of the low frequency. The beats headphones power supply isolation technology, can effectively reduce the external noise, let you experience you favourite music of all the details.

    ReplyDelete